Do you need a little help?
- To bring your boat back up to her best?
- To carry out modifications or repairs?
- To complete your boatbuilding or restoration project?
Our Boatbuilding services include:
- Custom woodwork for traditional and modern boats, wooden or GRP
- Deck gear updating and replacement
- Wooden boat building
- Spar making and repair
- Wooden boat repair and restoration
- Plywood repair
- Laminated tillers and foils
- Marine electrical and plumbing systems
Latest from the blog:
The local open boat race fleet is thriving and has reached the point where the doesn't seem to be enough boats to go round. One new boat has been build recently but this is a huge commitment in time and money so people have been looking for easier ways. As a result an...read more
Like many wooden boats Woozle's history is a bit uncertain but in any case she is an elegant little 12ft clinker dinghy which has been restored by the International Boatbuilding Training College in Lowestoft at some stage and she is an established member of the...read more
Like many other technologies plywood production improved a huge amount during the second World War. As a result of this , the shortage of solid timber and rising labour costs, the 1950s and 1960s saw a boom in the design and building of plywood boats. As so often with...read more